Friday, March 2, 2012

A very special Friday-Foto Op

As some of you may know I lost my Nana last week. She was 94 years old and went very peacefully, we truly could not have asked for anything more.

Throughout the past week I have been trying to gather photos of her and I together, and its been no easy feat. I have managed to find some, enough so that I will be able to have those memories forever and I am thankful for that, but I will always wish there were more.

I wish that for everyone actually and that brings me to this weeks Friday Foto-Op.

Grandmas need photos with their Grand Babies and Kids need photos with their Grandmas. Plain and simple. Whether it seems extremely important right now or not ... one day it will. I am living proof of that.

Here's how this will work :

Head over to my Facebook Page and post a Photo of either you with your Grandparent(s) or one of your kids with their Grandparent(s) on the wall

Send your friends over to the page - they need to then do 2 things. "Like" the page and post on the wall who they are supporting.  * They do not need to like your image or comment on it *

The person with the most support at the end of the day will be given the following ...

A complimentary sitting fee and half hour mini session for Grandma and/or Grandpa and one other person (extra people may be added for $25 per person) and 2 digital images. The option to purchase all of the digital images will be available after the session and a sample of these images will be sent over for your consideration.

If you have ANY questions please contact me via my website at www.foreverinamoment.ca and I will be happy to answer :)

Good luck to all of you!! I look forward to creating these special memories for your Family

xo

** I will be out of town until tomorrow night for my Nanas funeral but will do my VERY best to keep track as close to midnight tonight as I can ** Thanks for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment