Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cruisin'!

A little over a year ago I received an email from a beautiful lady asking if I would be interested in shooting her Wedding ... on a Cruise!

Ummm ... Yes Please!

So earlier this year we set sail onboard the Celebrity Solstice (amazing ship!!) for a week long Caribbean Cruise.

Carmen is the sweetest person and was the most relaxed bride! Darcy, simply, adores her! These 2 were so wonderful to work with and it was never difficult to get a genuine loving reaction out of them.

Part of running a business that I have learned over the years is about attracting the right client, the proper fit ... clearly whatever I have been doing is working!

Carmen and Darcy Thank-You so much for including me in your gorgeous day and as part of your holiday. I wish you both a lifetime of beautiful memories xxoo


























No comments:

Post a Comment