Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Foto-Op for New Moms and Mommys-To-Be!

When (if) you make the decision to not have any more children its a BIG deal. In my case it was a mixture of "yes this is the right thing" combined with "at some point this is going to be tough"

Well Im there ... I have full blown baby fever! *don't tell my husband*

How amazing that I have a job where I get to love and snuggle newborns all the time though!?

This weeks Friday Foto-Op is for New and Expectant Mamas!

Since I am posting this so late today I will extend the offer for the remainder of this weekend.

Purchase a $300 Newborn (up to 3 months old) session for only $200! Available until the end of the day on Sunday April 1st 2012.

Contact me via email to april@foreverinamoment.ca for full details!

If you know someone who has just welcomed a new little one into the world or know someone who is expecting, this is for them! It's also a VERY simple gift for the new Daddy to give to his lovely wife :)

Can't wait to work with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment