Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Foto-Op *Sweetpea Spring Session*

Last year I started "Friday Foto-Op" and I LOVED it!! It was a great chance for me to keep my creativity going offering specific types of sessions while giving my clients a break on the cost at the same time! As happens, my Friday Foto-Ops fell to the wayside. Today however, I decided that what better time than NOW the first of the month, conveniently a Friday, to start it up again!?

The first Foto-Op of 2013 is a "Sweetpea Spring Session"
This will be a styled, in studio session for any lady young, or not <3 The details of this session will include all of the pretty things that are Spring. Pinks, purples, yellows, maybe some frills and certainly some flowers.

Foto-Op Fine Print :

* Friday Foto-Ops will all be offered at half the price of a regular session and only be available to book from the announced Friday through to the following Thursday.

* Sessions must take place within 14 days of booking.

* For full details please contact me via my website at www.aprilmartin.ca

Now, with ALL of that being said ... booking starts NOW! If this seems like the right fit for you or another special lady in your life lets chat and put together some Spring Sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment