Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Foto-Op ... Just for Mom.

If you are a husband looking for a fantastic last minute Mothers Day Gift OR a fantastic Mother looking for a gift to tell her husband to go and buy for her (come on ... some of you do it ... I know you do haha)
look no further!!

Surprise Mom with a Photo Session including just her and her littles! 

As moms we RARELY get photos with our kids, and when we do it's usually being taken by our iPhone or point and shoot, with one arm uncomfortably outstretched infront trying to squeeze both faces in, look natural, and avoid having more than one chin (or is that just me??) you see where I'm going with this. This outcome, no matter what, is STILL an image of Mama with her Baby ... but it will likely never end up in a frame.

Give this gift for Mom to enjoy now, and for her children to enjoy for years to come.

*** I am offering half price Mini Sessions until the end of the day tomorrow (Saturday, May 12th) ***

Please contact me via my website for pricing and details!

I am very much looking forward to working with you and your little treasures ... and even your little monsters!

Thanks, and Happy Mothers Day to all of the amazing women out there!







My Sweet Little Treasure Karleigh Dawn.

and My Sweet Little Monster, Keegan Reid.

No comments:

Post a Comment