Monday, July 4, 2011

The Klaver Family

As a mom of a 4 and 2 year old I often wonder how long it will be before we can all sit together for a family photo, each one of us looking or giggling SO perfectly, no eyes closed or crazy faces. Throw in a couple of teenagers and that sometimes it JUST as hard!
But, then I meet families like The Klavers :) I realize that my family is totally normal, their sweet 2 year old is just as busy as mine and will sit for a split second just perfectly so I better catch it on camera! Their 4 year old daughter is absolutely beautiful (much like my own ... what!? I can brag a little) and has the sweetest expressions, followed by a tongue sticking out or a smile so huge that her eyes HAVE to be closed to give the full effect.
This is what real families look like, and they are awesome!
Thanks for letting me catch some great moments for the 4 of you - I hope to do it again soon!












No comments:

Post a Comment